artisan welcomes businesses and community groups to hire our beautiful workshop space for meetings and events. Whether you’re a local company or a craft group looking for a meeting space, our workshop room is the perfect location.
Our workshop room offers:
- Space for up to 15 people
- Natural light
- Studio benches and chairs
- Kitchenette with fridge
- Tea and coffee amenities
- Projector (upon request)
- Guided exhibition tour upon request
- BYO catering
Our workshop room is available for hire from 9am-5pm Tuesday-Friday and from 10am-4pm on Saturdays. For more information or to make a booking please call (07) 3215 0800 or email email@example.com .
Fees* ex. GST:
$140 per day (Monday to Friday)
*Community and charity groups are eligible for a 25% discount.
Examples of what you might hire artisan’s workshop space for:
- One-on-one or small meetings
- Annual General Meetings
- Small networking events
Terms and conditions:
- The room is to be left clean and tidy. Any spills are to be cleaned and any damage is to be reported to artisan staff.
- The hiree is responsible for the security of their personal belongings.
- The hiree is responsible for any loss, damage or theft duration of your booking. If equipment is damaged or lost, the hiree will have to pay for the repair or replacement.
- The hiree is responsible for any damages incurred to the workshop space and equipment, and will be required to report and pay for damages.
- No alcohol to be served unless approved by artisan staff.
- The hiree is required to have public liability insurance and you will be required to send a copy of your Public liability insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the booking.
- Should the building require evacuation, all guest must follow staff instructions.
- The activity in the workshop space should not intrude on the security of the artisan's exhibition or store spaces, or impede public access during the gallery’s normal opening hours.
- Excessive noise is unacceptable.